CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Summer Picnic!

It is hard to believe the school year is over!  I want to say thank you to all of my students and parents.  This year has been an incredible experience.  I have enjoyed every moment with the children. I have grown throughout this year as much as the children.  Teaching children is an incredible gift given to me.  I look forward to seeing all of you soon!

As mentioned during our last week, the students and I have decided to plan a picnic at Saunder's Farm in August.  All families are welcome to join us for a picnic on Saturday August 17th at 11:00.  Hope to see you there!

Mrs.P. :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you want RSVPs? I'm not sure we'll be in town but can let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be there! (Troy Family)

    ReplyDelete